Sunday, November 27, 2011

MY FAVORITE PEOPLE by TANDON LEE MABE

My great grandson gave me this story this morning so I wanted to put it on my blog. He has decided to write stories like me. He wanted to know how to get it published but what he actually said was, "He wanted other people to read it." This is his story exactly the way he wrote it.

MY FAVORITE PEOPLE by LEE MABE

My two favorite people are my Granny Rhonda and my mom. Even though my mom was not always there for me, I still love her and my Granny was there for me alot. My Granny was good to me alot only when I was good. But when Iwas not good, she would be mean to me. My mom was nice too, like my Granny. But one time when I was real bad, she whipped me. But my mom is real nice and cool like other mom's. And my Granny is nice and cool like other Grannys. They are both the same amount of nice and cool.
by Lee Mabe

No comments:

Post a Comment